Jul 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

My parents bought Landon a trampoline this past weekend. We've been wanting to get one for him for a while now. This one is actually staying over there but we definitely plan on getting him one for our house as well. He absolutely loved it. He loves for you to bounce him all over the place. He just can't get enough of it. I haven't been on a trampoline in years so it was definitely a work out for a while there. I always had so much fun jumping when I was younger so it's nice to see Landon having a blast. I'm sure there will be plenty more trampoline pictures in the future.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


8 comments:

Teresa said...

The trampoline was my favorite thing when I was younger! I'm afraid I'd probably break my neck these days though, if I tried pulling off some of the "stunts" I did way back when.. haha!

He sure looks like he's having fun. :)

Mallory said...

I love that 1st shot. We are planning on getting our daughter one too. Her cousins have one and she loves it.

Sadie Dear said...

Wow, what fun! I'd love to have a trampoline for our boy.

Manda said...

oh my that looks like so much fun! great grandparents!

Vanessa Mae said...

Cutest Kids ever! Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like :)

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!

Check out my page - achieve
My site > clear

Anonymous said...

I visited many web pages but the audio quality for audio songs existing
at this web page is truly marvelous.

My website http://erasmuscatania.altervista.org/gallery/catania/ospedalevittorioemanuelecatania.jpg.html

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying
to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share.
Cheers!

Here is my website bankruptcy Laws In florida