Jun 7, 2012

The Safari Park

There is a drive through Safari Park about 10 minutes away from our house. It opened up a few months ago but we finally got the chance to visit yesterday. Bryan wasn't able to join us since he had to work but we are planning on going back again. I think we might even get yearly passes because Landon loved it so much. We thought it was so much better and so much more fun than going to the zoo. You actually get to pet and feed all of the animals.

I'm so glad Landon got to experience something like this. They have a petting zoo for the smaller animals. Landon loved feeding the "baby moo cow" and the "billy ray goat" as he calls them. He was so excited. You can also throw birthday parties there so I'm think that's were his 3rd birthday party will be. Please excuse the photo dump that is about to happen but I just couldn't narrow the pictures down to just a few.
Untitled
Untitled
This camel was huge. He really liked to stick his head in the car.
Untitled
I was trying to feed two deer. They almost took the cup out of my hand.
Untitled
Untitled
This thing spit in my face soon after I took this picture, lol.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

2 comments:

Kendra // The Darling Blog said...

WHAT! I'm jealous! This looks so fun. I wish we had something like that around here (other than a zoo) haha.

Teresa said...

That looks like so much fun! We have nothing like that here - sure wish they did!